Inspired by ancient Runes alphabet from the Viking era, this ring is a wearable sculpture. 4 clicks clockwise fun and experimental one of a kind. It can be worn in different angles to create a special effect.
- Brass metal is known for its high tensile strength and durability. Its weight and general heft add to its durability feature, ensuring it will last long after your lifetime.
- Brass is corrosion and rust-resistant. Jewelry made out of brass can hold up well to regular wear without deteriorating.
- Brass has the capacity to be recycled an infinite number of times which has significant environmental and economic advantages.
- Rhodium plating is indeed hypoallergenic. That means it will not irritate your skin or cause you and skin reactions. Rhodium itself does not contain any allergens such as nickel. It is a noble metal in the same group as platinum and doesn’t have other elements added to it.
- Durable and low maintenance. By using some warm water with a little soap and a damp cloth, your brass pieces will remain in new condition, just like how you bought it.